Adult General Admission Tickets are $15 online or $20 at the door. Kids 12 and under are free. Students older than 12 years old (including college students) receive discounted $5 admission.
General Admission “Show Tickets” are required for entry into the speaker presentations, the exhibit hall, classes, and silent auction. General Admission “Show Tickets” are not necessary to participate in the Raffle.
To Purchase Tickets Online
Complete and submit the form near the bottom of this page. Payments can be made immediately via credit card on our PayPal interface (note that a PayPal account is NOT required) or a payment can be mailed to us.
Tickets Will Not Be Mailed To You
Tickets will be held for you at the door where you will receive your show bracelet, a program, and a complimentary raffle ticket. While not necessary, you may print your purchase confirmation email as proof of purchase.
Consider joining our classes while you’re at the show! Details can be found on the Classes page.
Note: separate registration with the class instructor is required as described in the Classes page! Purchasing your class ticket here only completes the payment for the class.
Classes registration closes March 22 at Noon
A lunch buffet will be available at the show!
– Romaine and Baby Greens
– Balsamic Dressing
– Italian Pasta Salad
– Pepperoni and Italian Sausage Pizza
– Cheese Pizza
– Penne Marinara with Baked Italian Sausage
– Farfalle with Onions, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Artichokes
– Pesto Alredo Sauce
– Garlic Bread Sticks
Evening Awards Banquet
Join your fellow divers and shipwreck enthusiasts after the show to socialize and honor the 2016 GLSPS Award Program Winners! Activities include a cocktail reception, dinner, a guest speaker, and awards reception.
– Short Rib and Salmon – Braised boneless short rib port demi paired with honey seared salmon, whipped potato
– Minnesota Chicken Roulade – Wild rice stuffed breast of chicken, sage cream, roasted potato
– Five Cheese Mushroom Ravioli – Wild mushroom thyme sauté, pomodoro sauce
* Due to limitations in our ticketing system, please note additional Banquet Meal choices in the Comments field below
Online ticket sales close at noon on Friday, March 24th, 2017.
Online tickets are closed for this event. Please purchase your tickets at the door!